Tuesday 12 June 2012

Appreciating the Small Things

My family are predominantly coffee drinkers. To be honest, I've always been more of a social coffee drinker, tea or chai lattes are my preference. We have family gatherings on Sundays for lunch, and these always end with coffee. This week I decided to brew a pot of tea instead. So I pulled out the teapot, a teacup and saucer and the milk jug and served it all up, much to my family's amusement. I don't know what you can attribute this too, but I do believe that the tea actually tasted better out of a teacup than it does out of a mug! My family weren't convinced, and I don't think I'm converting them to drinking out of teacups anytime too soon.

However, I think sometimes in life it's important to take pleasure out of the little things, and that includes drinking tea out of teacups (if that is your desire). If there's one thing that I'm continually learning, it is that we can never take things for granted. Life is too precious, in one moment, everything can change.

So with that in mind, check out this link to a cafe in Blenheim that serves tea in china cups! Love!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/marlborough-express/news/7056547/Tea-must-come-in-a-china-cup

Have a fabulous week appreciating the small things!

H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment