Friday 8 June 2012

A Cup of Tea...

What is high tea without a good cup of tea? A good cup of tea really does make everything better. So with that in consideration, I want to tell you about my new favourite tea – Dilmah Vanilla Ceylon Tea. The aromatic tea has a delightful light and smooth flavour, with a hint of vanilla. I take mine with milk, making it slightly creamy though I imagine it would also taste good black.

Dilmah Vanilla Ceylon Tea is also ethically grown and produced, so really, what more could you ask for in a tea?

I’ve found it a little hard to track down, tasting it for the first time when staying at a friend’s bach (holiday house). Another friend who has done some work for Dilmah managed to get some for me, but I have now seen it in my local supermarket.



Note: I am in no way affiliated with Dilmah or any other company that does work with Dilmah.

I’m excited to be going to high tea at the Parnell Rose Gardens next weekend, so watch out for that review coming soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment