Thursday 26 July 2012

High Teas in Auckland


I realized this week that this blog has changed a lot from what I originally hoped it would be. Not that that’s a bad thing, but I realized that what I really wanted to do was have one place where you can find where the majority of the high teas in Auckland city were and if they were any good. Now this has turned into something a whole lot bigger than I originally anticipated, and my research has located around 20 different high tea locations in Auckland! (And this seems to be always increasing). So I’ve decided that a start at least is to list all of the locations that I know of for high tea in Auckland with appropriate links so you at least have one place where everything is compiled.

And here it is. I’ll keep it updated under the ‘High Tea Reviews’ tab to make it easier to find. The locations are varied, from hotels to historical houses to cafes, there is a high tea that will suit everyone’s taste and budget.

North Shore
Takapuna Beach Café and Store (download the menu to see this one)

South Auckland

West Auckland

Central Auckland
Nostalgia (previously Prohibition)

This list is certainly not conclusive, as I am sure that there are some that I have missed. Feel free to add your comments to the selection and add any that I may be missing.

Please note all high teas require that you book in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment